If you’re an eco-friendly consumer, encourage restaurants, businesses and even peers to use only paper straws.
- Paper drinking straws are a sustainable alternative solution to harmful plastic straws.
- Made in the USA with 30 percent more material than other paper straw brands, Aardvark’s durable straws help reduce plastic pollution by decomposing in just 30-60 days.
- The Eco-Flex® paper straw is the first of its kind and allows you to bend the paper straw right where you need it for your beverage.
- The paper straws offer a variety of themes that fit any occasion.
What can you do?
- Refuse plastic straws at restaurants.
- Ask for paper straws at your favorite restaurants.
- Purchase our Made in the USA paper straws at Party City, Jet.com, and Amazon.
- Talk to your friends about the harmful effects of plastic pollution.
- Join a local advocate to help support plastic pollution awareness.
Did you watch the sea turtle video with the plastic straw up his nose? If you want to do something about it, order your sea turtle straws to bring awareness to your family and friends!
Looking to purchase smaller or local orders of Aardvark®?
Order online or in store at these fine retailers:
BE CAREFUL! If your straw package doesn't say Aardvark or Made in the USA, be prepared to be disappointed. Check the label!